Tuesday, October 30, 2007

September Fun

Here's a slide show with pictures from September. The first set of pictures was taken on a Saturday (Sept 8th) when Ammon and I were outside. I was working on the garden picking tomatoes and lettuce, so I let Ammon do some digging in a flower bed. He also helped me pick some tomatos. I just had to take some pictures!

The next set of pictures were taken on Sept 6th and 8th. We were at the fair down the street at St. Robert's church. He have taken him to this fair the past 2 years, but this time he was ready and eager to ride the rides!!! He rode every ride he was tall enough to ride (and those he was allowed to ride with one of us). He loved them all!!!! He kept asking for "more on, more on." Jared and I are looking forward to when Ammon's old enough to go on the big rides at Cedar Point!!!

1 comment:

Tara G. said...

How fun! I know what you mean, we can't wait for Disneyland and Cedar Point in about 4 years!!