Monday, October 22, 2007

Aug 14, 2007 - Ammon's fun with water

Oh, what a great time Ammon had!! He had been playing too much with his water at meals (pouring it into his plate or bowl, then back again and splashing his hands in it). I decided I had to find a way to let him play with water without worrying about the mess. So we set up this dishpan with water and some toys and let him play. He started out slow, then he really got into it! Literally! We took his clothes off down to his diaper and let him get in and play.

If you want to hear the music that goes with this....click on the little speaker icon in the bottom left corner of the slideshow. Before you do that....you'll want to turn off the music for the slideshow at the top by clicking twice on the speaker icon.

2 comments:

middledavis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
middledavis said...

Suzie,
(I spelled your name wrong, so I decided to start over. My Daughter-in-law's name is Suzy and I inadvertantly gave your name a "Y". )

Ammon looks like he was having SO much fun in the water. He was totally engrossed in the activity. I've decided to buy a dishpan so my granddaughter, Kate, can play in the water when she comes over.
Frances English