Grandma & Ammon - at the cider mill
Oct 4, 2007
It was a very warm day for October (it got up in the 80's), so Ammon and I went with Grandma, Doreen and Connor (my brother John's son) to the cider mill and then to the park. If you checked out the slide show, isn't it easy to tell that Connor and Ammon are cousins?? On my side of the family, they are the only two grandkids with blue eyes and super light blond hair.
Ammon at the cider mill (Oct 4)
Oct 11 - Ammon playing "Night Night" with Aunt Doreen. He wanted to play on her bed, and he kept saying "Night Night" and putting his head on her pillow. They had so much fun. I wish I could have captured the sound of his giggles. While playing, they pretended to sleep (with Aunt Doreen snoring away loudly). Now Ammon imitates going "night night" by pretending to snore which actually sounds more like dramatic sighing (it's pretty funny).
Oct 20 - at the Wilson Barn in Livonia (it's just a mile from our house)
Oct 20th at the Wilson Barn. I was trying to get some good pictures of Ammon & Jared up on this hill with the beautiful autumn leaves in the background. But Ammon wouldn't sit or stand still (as usual). He wanted to run down the hill! I guess I can't blame him. At least I got this shot of them having fun!

Halloween!! Again, he wouldn't stand still for the picture... I need a super high speed camera!
Nov 3 - Jared, Ammon and I we went to a nearby park.


1 comment:
I am struck by how much Morgan looks like Doreen ! Knowing the Donnelson's, too, I still haven't figured out Abby. Maybe Grandma D. ?
The Willmott is still pretty dominant in Ammon, isn't it ?
Post a Comment